Friday, March 23, 2007

New Critters from Build-A-Bear Workshop!

Learn-to-Dress Bearemy
$17
~~~~~~~~~~~~


PJ Bearemy
$15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peek-a-Boo Monkey
$12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bearemy Security Blankie/Puppet
$10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Build-A-Bear Workshop
Click Here to Find Your Nearest Store!


Wow. That was all I could think and say after I saw these adorable critters. They are so incredibly soft and huggable! They have the quality and charm that Build-A-Bear Workshop has become famous for, at prices that anyone can afford.

I'm first going to tell you about my favorite of these critters. My favorite is the Peek-A-Boo Monkey. Not only is he super, super soft, but he also has magnets in his hands and feet, so he can be posed in multiple positions. You can also hang him on a metal surface. The magnets are surprisingly strong for a stuffed toy. Monkey has a cute little banana in his pocket that slips in and out. He also has a plastic ring on his tail to hang from a rocking chair, crib post, etc. At only $12, this is an absolutely perfect gift for any small child (or even a collectible for us adults!). Recommended for ages 2 and up.

Next, we have the Bearemy Security Blankie/Puppet. This one is priced at $10, and recommended for all ages from birth up. I can see a little person quickly becoming attached to this teddy. It sports a soft security blankie which also can be a puppet, as well as a teething ring for fussy babies. This little guy is just as soft and sweet as can be!

Learn-to-Dress Bearemy is a great twist on the old favorite - dress-up dolls. I love the bunch of hair that sticks up so adorably on Bearemy's head. He has zippers, buttons, toggles, ties, Velcro, and buckles for an all-around learning experience. The recommended ages are 2 and up. I tried this with a 3 year-old, and she had so much fun trying out all the activities on Bearemy. There's no fear of anything come undone...Bearemy is made extremely well, and all buttons, etc., are well secured. At $17, this is a gift that will last for years and years.

Finally, we have PJ Bearemy. This teddy comes in several different colors, from blue to yellow to pink. The best feature of this toy, in my opinion, is the voice recording chip. It's very simple to use, just press and hold one hand to record a message from Mommy or Daddy, then the child can press the other hand to play. I've found that this is perfect for the evenings that the parents will be away from the child at bedtime. A recorded message from PJ can mean the difference between an easy bedtime, and a screaming, unhappy child. At $15, why not have a couple for different messages? PJ Bearemy is really soft and comfy to sleep with. He (or she!) has nothing on him that will scratch tender skin while sleeping.

I think all these critters are the most adorable toys I've seen yet this year!

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog
article or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same subjects as yours
and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

Feel free to visit my page to work at home
Also see my site - part time stay at home jobs

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to
see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be
a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with
someone!

Also visit my webpage: warentest private krankenversicherung

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it
can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can
be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83
views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


My site warentest private krankenversicherung
my webpage > krankenkasse

Anonymous said...

I'm now not positive the place you're getting your
information, however good topic. I must spend a while learning more
or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.


Here is my web site; private krankenversicherung referendariat

Anonymous said...

I appreciate, result in I discovered exactly what I
used to be looking for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt!
God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

my web site ... working from home

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am having troubles with your RSS.

I don't know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else having the same RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

My webpage: gesetzliche krankenversicherung Vergleich leistungen
Also see my web site: pkv beitragsbemessungsgrenze

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Also visit my page bestellung ohne schufa

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

my page; bestellung ohne schufa
Also see my website - kredit mit schufa eintrag

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its in fact amazing post, I have got much clear idea
regarding from this piece of writing.

My web-site: herrenmode outlet online

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing the other person's webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

my blog google search engine optimisation
My site - boston seo company

Anonymous said...

I have read several just right stuff here. Definitely worth
bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to make this kind of wonderful
informative site.

Here is my homepage - gesetzliche krankenversicherungen vergleichen
my web page :: krankenkasse beitrag

Anonymous said...

What's up, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's
really excellent, keep up writing.

Stop by my web blog :: kredit mit Schufa negativ
My web site - click the next post

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been following your web site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

Feel free to surf to my blog how to get a private student loan

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to find this website. I need
to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful
read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff in your website.


Here is my site ... markenmode online bestellen

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


Take a look at my website - honeymoon cruises

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I check your blogs regularly. Your story-telling
style is witty, keep up the good work!

Take a look at my blog ... california bad credit mortgage

Anonymous said...

Your way of telling everything in this piece of writing is
actually pleasant, all can simply be aware of
it, Thanks a lot.

my weblog: what can home equity loans be used for

Anonymous said...

Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Good luck!


my weblog; how to get a home loan with bad credit
My web page :: home loan Calculator

Anonymous said...

Hi every one, here every person is sharing these experience, therefore
it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this webpage everyday.

My blog post: business ideas to start

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work
and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

My web-site :: make money using the internet

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your website is very useful.
Thank you for sharing!

Also visit my web site :: bad credit home equity loan lenders

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date news.

Visit my blog post; bad credit debt consolidation loans

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really
benefit from a lot of the information you
present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
Thank you!

Here is my homepage Create Your Own Web Page

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good gains. If you know of any please share. Thank you!


my blog; Design A Web Page

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice opinion, article is fastidious, thats why i have read
it entirely

my weblog :: krankenversicherung wer ist versichert

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you finding the
time and energy to put this article together. I once again
find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Check out my website: legit work at home jobs

Anonymous said...

I know this web site provides quality depending articles or reviews and other data, is there any other web site
which offers such stuff in quality?

Review my webpage unlimited reseller web hosting

Anonymous said...

I continue listening to the news to talk about getting
free on-line grant applications so already involved in optimum about the website to get one particular.


Stop by my web blog warentest private krankenversicherung

Anonymous said...

Hello, A real fascinating record. Hold it up.

Feel free to visit my web site; home equity loans bad credit

Anonymous said...

diverting entropy. care to deal much more of it??

My page - us virgin islands vacation packages ()